- Remove stripped/rusted/corroded/stuck/one-side/Torx screws, nuts and bolts
- Vertical serrations bite screw heads without slippage
- Long nose extends the reach of the VamPLIERS family to small screws in hard to reach spaces
- Intermeshed teeth hold even thin plates without slippage
- T-shaped forged handles prevent the ergonomic elastomer handle covers from twisting or slipping off
VamPLIERS™ Technology utilizes a patented design with vertical and horizontal serrations that leads down the inside of the jaws to the tip of the pliers. These serrations are formed, like teeth, at the tip of the pliers to create the maximum amount of contact between the VamPLIERS and the screw; creating the perfect "bite" around the screw's head. The VT-001-7LN Long Nose pliers extends the application range of VamPLIERS application to smaller screws, nuts and bolts in more confined places.