This extra-long, flexible and reversible double box ratcheting wrench is forged of chrome-vanadium steel and heat treatedfor durability. It features a 72-tooth design with a high polish finish and is nearly 40% longer. Ratcheting box end needs as little as 5 degrees to move fastener. Sleek head design and slim dimensions further ease of working in confined areas. Set includes the following metric sizes: 8mm x 10mm, 12mm x 13mm, 14mm x 15mm, 16mm x 18mm and 17mm x 19mm. All KTI wrenches carry a lifetime warranty. Blow molded case.
- Wrenches feature a sleek, offset-head design for tight access points, slim dimensions for confined areas
- Reversible wrenches feature an easy-to-use reversing mechanism
- Ratcheting box ends are designed to accommodate a variety of fasteners including both 6- and 12-point nuts!
- Ratcheting box ends requires as little as 5-degrees to loosen fasteners, working in tight areas has never been easier!
- Wrenches are laser-engraved for quick, easy identification, each wrench is clearly marked with sizes and part number