- Combo pack includes C5D600F and Breaker Bar Handle
- Heavy duty knurl grip (always wear appropriate work gloves)
- Push button allows the user to select desired length up to 41”
- Strong enough to break free even the most stubborn fasteners
- Completely manufactured at Precision Instruments from American-made steel
This unique combo pack allows you to use your torque wrench for measurement and your ratcheting breaker bar to break bolts loose. For more leverage or better reach just click the button on the knurl grip and instantly stretch the overall length from 31” to 41”. This is what professionals want to have in their hands when they’re freeing up a frozen or rusted fastener. In keeping with our commitment to delivering the highest quality, every step in the XT36H manufacturing process is performed entirely at our plant in Des Plaines, IL, USA.
For the most demanding fastener challenges, rely on the efficient toughness of the XT36H.
The Ratcheting Breaker Bar is by Precision Instruments, family owned-and-operated, since 1938.